Apptuary is THE app to have if you're an Actuarial student, a qualified Actuary or just have an interest in statistics - PARTICULARLY if you're tired of looking up values in tables of figures!
Apptuary makes compound-interest and statistical calculations fast and easy.
Apptuary can calculate values for annuities-certain for:
- any interest rate
- any number of payment years (including infinite)
- any number of payments per year (including continuous)
- any deferral period
Apptuary can also calculate cumulative probabilities for a number of discrete and continuous statistical distributions:
- Negative Binomial (Type I)
- Negative Binomial (Type II)
- Uniform (Discrete version)
- Standard Normal
- Normal (Gaussian)
- Uniform (Continuous version)
- Pareto (Two-parameter version)
AND the means and variances for the above distributions PLUS the following:
- Pareto (Three parameter version)
AND values for the inverse of the Standard Normal cumulative distribution function.
Improve this page
Please let us know if you see an error or omission on this page.Provide Feedback